In this post, we will be discussing what payment methods are accepted by Uber Eats. We will also be describing the different useful features that are available in Uber Eats. Finally, we will be checking out the advantages that Uber Eats drivers can experience while delivering food on this app.
What payment methods does Uber Eats accept?
Uber Eats accepts payments from customers through credit cards and debit cards and even online banking. Furthermore, it also allows customers to pay through digital wallets like Amazon Pay, Google Pay and iOS Pay. Orders in Uber Eats can be additionally paid for using Uber Cash which can be used for rides as well.
Useful features in Uber Eats
Uber Eats has a number of useful and beneficial features that can be very advantageous to its customers. Some of the useful features that are available in Uber Eats have been explored in the points below.
Uber Eats has a great collection of restaurants
Uber Eats has been known to provide a great curation of restaurants in any region. Customers can expect to find nearby eateries which offer inexpensive options and even fine-dining restaurants in the same app. The team at Uber Eats takes a lot of effort to partner with all types of restaurants so that the customer will have more choice.
It has a pre-order feature
In Uber Eats, the customer can also schedule orders much in advance with the pre-order feature. The best thing about this is that the order can be placed up to seven days in advance. This is really advantageous for those who have very busy schedules and those who often forget anniversaries and birthdays.
Users can get push notifications
Users in Uber Eats will be aware of the proceedings of their order through push notifications. Customers can opt to get these push notifications through SMS or even Email as per their convenience. The customer can also see where their order is through the live tracking feature, which makes things further easy.
It has a variety of payment options
Uber Eats has a number of payment options that users can opt from. These payment options include the ever conventional credit cards, debit cards and online banking. It also allows payments through digital wallets like Amazon Pay, Google Pay and iOS Pay. Furthermore, customers can also choose to pay through Uber cash.
It has a map feature
Uber Eats has introduced a map feature through which the customer can point out a specific area and explore the restaurants and eateries in that locality. Through the map feature, foodies can thoroughly rummage through a particular region and also get quicker deliveries as all the restaurants are pretty close by.
It has Uber One
Customers can also buy a subscription to Uber Eats called Uber One. This was formerly called Eats Pass. Through this subscription, the customers can avail zero delivery fees on an unlimited number of orders. However, these orders must cross the minimum order value. Through Uber One, customers can enjoy plenty of advantages while hailing rides on Uber as well.
It allows mid-ride pickup
One more great feature that Uber Eats has is the mid-ride pick up feature. Here, the customer can place orders from restaurants that are on their route in their Uber cab. Mid-ride pickups can be really advantageous for the customer as they are ensured of a hot meal as soon as they get home.
Advantages of delivering for Uber Eats
Uber Eats is not only a great food delivery app but also provides pretty great gigs for thousands of delivery persons. Some of the best advantages that delivery persons have in Uber Eats have been described as follows.
- Delivery persons can set their own times and schedules for work, which may not be available in other jobs. Those who know the system well are aware of the peak hours and days when they will be paid more for their time and effort.
- Uber Eats allows food delivery to be done through cars, scooters, bicycles and even by foot. Delivery persons who are opting to deliver by bicycle or foot will automatically be shown a smaller region to cover.
- Another advantage that Uber Eats delivery persons can enjoy is regular payments. These drivers are paid on a weekly basis and thus need not wait until the end of the month for their pay like other jobs. Drivers can therefore enjoy a steady flow of cash while delivering food in Uber Eats.
- Delivering for Uber Eats can be highly advantageous for introverts as there is very little interaction with customers and other persons involved here. However, the platform encourages delivery persons to be friendly and kind to their customers, which can assure them of better tips for their service.
- There is no contract for the work for the delivery persons in Uber Eats as these drivers are considered independent contractors. Since they are gig-workers, they can choose to work as long as they want to and can quit at any time as well.
In this post, we have discussed what payment methods are accepted by Uber Eats. We have also described the different useful features that are available in Uber Eats. Finally, we have checked out the advantages that Uber Eats drivers can experience while delivering food on this app.
If you like this post, please leave your comments and questions in the space below.