In this brief article, we are going to answer the question,”What is the difference between Bosch 500 and 800 series dishwashers?”, and discuss the different styles the Bosch dishwashers come in. We will also discuss the features and benefits of Bosch 500 and 800 series dishwashers.
What is the difference between Bosch 500 and 800 series dishwashers?
The difference between Bosch 500 and 800 series dishwashers is that Bosch 500 has a recess handle design, 44dB with and Auto Air Dry, whereas Bosch 800 has 40-42 db silence rating, and a more flexible interior, a home connect wi-fi and also consists of Crystal Dry in some models.
What are the different styles of Bosch dishwasher?
There are 5 different styles of Bosch dishwares:
- Pocket Handle – in which the control panel is hidden on the machine top and consists of a reach in handle in the front.
- Recessed Handle – In which the control panel is not hidden
- Tower bar Handle – which consist s of controls hidden at the door top
- Scoop handle – controls are hidden
- Custom Panel – hidden controls and the doors of the dishwashers have the ability to accept custom cabinet panels to match the decor of kitchen
Features and Benefits of Bosch 500 dishwashers
- Features and Benefits of Bosch 500 dishwashers include tubs made of stainless steel, has 5 wash cycles, has a noise level of 44 dBA, has an Auto Air dry control and an easy glide rack and the controls are in the form of string buttons.
- Bosh 500 dishwashers usually have a warranty of 1 – 2.5 years. The absence of crystal dry controls can cause the melting of plastic dishes. Bosch 500 dishwashers can accommodate only a few dishes.
- Bosch 500 dishwashers have a 16 place capacity, an LED display of time, an Extra scrub option, along with a sanitising option. The exterior of this dishwasher is modernised and is compatible with any kind of kitchen interiors.
- Bosch 500 dishwasher washes and dries the dishes quickly and also comes with ultra-quietness, reducing noise levels in the household.
- The Auto-Air dry option prevents musty odours by keeping the door of the dishwasher open and ajar. The AquaStop Leak protection prevents the leakage of water from the dishwasher and the sanitising option removes the pathogenic bacteria which can breed in the dishwasher.
Features and Benefits of Bosch 800 dishwashers
Features and Benefits of Bosch 800 dishwashers include tubs also made up of stainless steel, has 6 wash cycles, has a noise level of 39-42 dBA, has Crystal Dry controls, along with a home connect wi-fi with signature controls. Bosh 800 dishwashers usually have a warranty of 1-10 years. Bosch 800 dishwasher can accomodate bigger bowls and pans.
- The main features of the Bosch 800 dishwasher is the easiness in which the racks can glide, and the extreme reduction of noise levels. It has luxurious and touch sensitive controls with 6 wash cycles and an LED display of time.
- The appliance is designed in such a way that it appears as a practical design featuring many styles of cleaning. The presence of multiple insulation reduces the level of noise of the dishwasher. The tablets are held in place by detergent trays and prevent them from rattling.
- The ADA complaint option is very beneficial for disabled individuals and gives them easy access to information regarding the dishwashers. The dishes do not need to be washed before placing them in the Bosch 800 dishwasher.
- The automatic control of Precision wash is responsible to enhance and boost the intelligent scanners that have a role in identifying the amount of dirt present on dishes.
- The dishes are therefore automatically cleaned regardless of how dirty they are. It also consists of capacitive arrangement for the use of touch controls. The touch controls are easier to use and also more user friendly than the older brands of dishwashers,
- The My Way Rack option has the capacity to arrange whisks, cereal bowls, spatulas and other dishes accordingly, therefore cutting off the rattling noises ensuring that the dishes are aligned by the users in a single time frame.
Other FAQs about Dishwashers that you may be interested in.
In this brief article, we answered the question,”What is the difference between Bosch 500 and 800 series dishwashers?”, and discussed the different styles the Bosch dishwashers come in. We have also discussed the features and benefits of Bosch 500 and 800 series dishwashers.