In this brief guide, we are going to answer the question “what is the best Starbucks drink for non-coffee drinkers” with an in-depth analysis of the drinks that can be used by people who do not want to drink or like caffeinated drinks.
Moreover, we are going to highlight some of the best drinks for non-coffee drinkers, how you can choose drinks at Starbucks, and what are some coffee flavors.
What is the best Starbucks drink for non-coffee drinkers?
The best drinks by Starbucks for non-coffee drinkers are cafe latte, mocha, macchiato, cappuccino, pumpkin spice latte, and so on. Some of these drinks may be consumed as hot beverages while others may be as cold beverages. Similarly, some drinks may have caffeine in them while others do not.
The main reason behind the launch of these items by a coffee-producing brand is to provide an alternative to those who do not want to drink coffee or do not like coffee.
Different Starbucks drinks for non-coffee drinkers:
Some of the best drinks by Starbucks for non-coffee drinkers are listed below.
Strawberry Acai Refresher:
This is one of the delicious and refreshing drinks, especially to treat your mid-day tiredness. It does contain some caffeine but not like other coffee products offered by Starbucks. It is also naturally sweet due to which it does not need any extra sugar.
Chai Tea Latte:
Chai tea latte is a common beverage that is almost available at every shop. It is also one of the best ways to get caffeine and boost yourself throughout the day. It is also a delicious replacement for an espresso drink.
Iced Peach Green Tea:
Iced teas are normally sweetened and flavored but the iced peach green tea is not too sweet with artificial sugars. It is a mildly sweet green tea that has been flavored with a peach flavor.
Pink drink is one of the popular drinks on the Starbucks menu. It is just like a Strawberry Acai Refresher, but it has coconut milk in it instead of water.
Blended Strawberry Lemonade:
Blended strawberry lemonade is a caffeine-free cold and refreshing drink that can hydrate you well during the summers. It is also not too high in calories and you can even adjust the caloric count by adjusting the amount of sugar.
Iced Guava White Tea Lemonade:
Lemonades by Starbucks come in more than one flavor, depending upon the ingredients added. Iced guava white tea lemonade is made by adding white tea in lemonade that results in a cold and less caffeinated beverage.
Chocolate Cookie Crumble Creme Frappuccino:
Frappuccino is a milkshake without ice cream and satisfies your desire for a creamy milkshake. It still contains a lot of calories but much less than the actual milkshake with heavy dairy choices. For boosting yourself with caffeine, you can get it with espresso.
Caramel Ribbon Crunch Creme Frappuccino:
This is one of the best options for caramel lovers. It also contains added chocolate cookies and crumbles cream that can also be ordered with espresso to add a coffee taste. It serves as a perfect late-night snack.
Cinnamon Dolce Crème:
This latte is sweet and flavorful that still tastes like coffee and you can easily replace your coffee with it if you have already loaded yourself with coffee and still have a desire. If you want to cut down your caffeine intake, you can have it every time you want to take coffee.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate:
Peppermint hot chocolate is a great non-caffeinated drink. This is one of the frequently sold drinks on Christmas cold nights.
Choosing drinks at Starbucks:
Before going to or ordering at Starbucks, you need to keep these things in your mind.
- Do not go for too many sweeteners. Both real and artificial sweeteners are very high in calories and load you. If you eat too many sweets in the early morning, you will crave more sweets for the rest of the day.
- Keep in mind to choose drinks having calories in a range of 60-100 calories. This is considered a safe zone without the problem of too many calories.
- You can add cinnamon or nutmeg to give a punch to your coffee, tea, espresso, and cappuccino if you are managing your caloric intake.
Coffee flavors for non-drinkers:
Some of the flavors that can add a coffee flavor to your drinks without the actual addition of caffeine in your drinks are as under:
- Caffé Mocha: a chocolate-flavored version of caffe latte. It has a very subtle flavor of coffee and sometimes, it tastes more like chocolate.
- Caramel Macchiato: it is a combination of steamed milk, caramel, and a shot of espresso. A standard macchiato is a hot milk and foam with an espresso shot. You can also get it in cold form.
- Pumpkin Spice: pumpkin spice is a great coffee flavor especially during the fall. It has a complex sweet and spicy flavor that is often topped with whipped cream.
- Hazelnut: Hazelnut, when paired with coffee beans, acts as one of the best flavors for those who do not want to take too much caffeine in their coffee.
Some of the drinks that can be used in place of coffee, having coffee flavor but not the actual caffeine here.
In this brief guide, we answered the question “what is the best Starbucks drink for non-coffee drinkers” with an in-depth analysis of the different drinks that can be consumed instead of actual coffee drinks by non-coffee drinkers.
Moreover, we discussed what are some important drinks by Starbucks for non-coffee drinkers, what things need to be kept in mind while choosing drinks at Starbucks, and what are some coffee flavors by Starbucks.