In this brief guide, we are going to answer the question “what is the best Bacardi rum” with an in-depth analysis of the best rum produced by Bacardi. Moreover, we are going to highlight what are some cocktails made from Bacardi superior rum and what types of Bacardi rums are produced.
What is the best Bacardi rum?
The best Bacardi rum is the Bacardi superior rum, a sort of white rum. These light weighted rums are usually not consumed alone, instead can serve as a great component in the cocktails. Some of the common cocktails, prepared by using Bacardi superior are Mojito, daiquiri, and pina colada.
Bacardi Superior rum:
The Bacardi superior rum is a bite produced by the filtration of charcoal and then its aging plays a particular period. The standards for balance and flavor are regulated in this way that seems to provide the product an appropriate and classic taste and I know mom and it becomes one of the top-selling ram brands.
Bacardi superior rum is aged for up to two years where the alcohol is filtered again and again to produce different types of Bacardi rums. So, the common Bacardi rums are Bacardi dark rum, Bacardi white rum, and Bacardi Gold rum, which are mainly different in their aging duration. Due to the unique light taste, the Bacardi superior rum is paired with some other ingredients to make cocktails. It is usually combined with mint and lime to produce wonderful drinks. Some of the dominant Bacardi rum are Mojitos and pina coladas.
Bacardi hand-shaken daiquiri
The classic daiquiri is a perfect blend of sugar, lime, and Bacardi superior rum that results in a grade beverage with a fruity and sugary taste. The easy recipe for this cocktail needs to be done through the following steps
- Take two parts Bacardi rum, one part of fresh lime juice, and two tsp of sugar or syrup.
- Take a cocktail shaker and add sugar to fresh lime juice. Stir to completely dissolve the sugar in lime juice.
- Once the sugar is completely dissolved, add Bacardi superior rum and ice in the shaker and shake vigorously until the liquid gets chilled.
- Strain the beverage in a serving glass to serve it.
This cocktail is a mixture of Bacardi rum, fresh lime juice, mint, and ice. The recipe includes the following steps
- Take Bacardi superior rum, simple syrup, Fresh lime juice, soda, and six to eight fresh mint leaves.
- Take a highball glass and add all ingredients to it.
- Stir the mixture well. To this solution with club soda. At last garnish the beverage with mint.
Bacardi pina colada
The Bacardi pina colada is a mixture of Bacardi superior rum, fresh coconut water, and pineapple. The recipe Includes the Following steps
- Take two parts of Bacardi superior ram, 1 ½parts of flash coconut water, one part pineapple juice, a few chunks of, and two teaspoons of caster sugar.
- Take a cocktail shaker, place pineapple chunks into it, and crush the chunks lightly with a spoon.
- Add pineapple juice and fresh coconut water. Add sugar and stir the mixture to completely dissolve the sugar.
- Add Bacardi rum and fill the shaker with ice cubes. Shake vigorously.
- Garnish the solution with pineapple slices and lime before serving.
Bacardi tropical refresher
In this cocktail, the pineapple notes are balanced by the flavors of coconut that makes this drink a wonderful summertime choice.
- For making it, take Bacardi superior rum, Bacardi coconut flavored rum, coconut water, pineapple juice, lime, And pineapple leaves.
- Place the highball glass in the fridge or freezer for chilling. Measure and all the ingredients to shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and she for 10 seconds. Remove the highball glass from the fridge and fill it with ice.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass filled with ice and garnish it with Pineapple leaf.
Types of Bacardi rum
Bacardi rum Is not only available in a single product but what comes in a wide range of items. Some of the Bacardi rums are Bacardi black, Bacardi gold, Bacardi spiced, Bacardi Reserva Ochoa, Bacardi pineapple, Bacardi mango, Bacardi banana, and many more.
Bacardi rum is an alcoholic beverage produced through the fermentation of molasses. The molasses is first and then undergo aging for different durations depending upon which they are named differently.
You will know more about rum and its different aspects here.
In this brief guide, we answered the question “what is the best Bacardi rum” with an in-depth analysis of the best rum produced by Bacardi, which is Bacardi Superior Rum. Moreover, we discussed what are some cocktails that can be made from Bacardi Superior rum and what Bacardi rum and its types are.