Is Celin 500 vegetarian?
In this brief guide, we will answer the query, “Is Celin 500 vegetarian?” and will discuss the composition and side effects of Celin 500.
Is Celin 500 vegetarian?
Yes, Celin 500 is vegetarian. Celin 500 is a vitamin C supplement and the sources of vitamin C supplements are different fruits and vegetables. No animal product is present in Celin 500 that’s why they are suitable for vegetarians.
Recent studies showed that vitamin C deficiency is certainly not a thing of the past, but develops during extreme circumstances. In fact, deficiency (normal plasma vitamin C levels ≥23 μmol/l) is frequently encountered in critically ill patients. A recent study found that 88% of the septic patients had hypovitaminosis C (i.e. <23 μmol/l), whereas 38% had scurvy levels (i.e. <11 μmol/l) (5).
It’s a vitamin supplement called Celin 500 pill. Vitamin C, often known as ascorbic acid, is the active element in this supplement. Vitamin C is an essential part of your daily diet, and this supplement helps you get it. Vitamin C insufficiency may be treated with this supplement. To avoid oxidative damage, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. In addition, it improves your resistance to seasonal allergies and the flu by bolstering your immune system.
Vitamin C plays significant functions in the body that enhance its role in the health status of the human body. The biochemical functions of vitamin C include: stimulation of certain enzymes, collagen biosynthesis, hormonal activation, antioxidant, detoxification of histamine, phagocytic functions of leukocytes, formation of nitrosamine, and proline hydroxylation amongst others (1).
Components and Advantages
· For the growth, development, and repair of all bodily tissues, vitamin C is required.
· Oxidative damage to the body’s cells is prevented by this powerful antioxidant.
· Boosts the body’s ability to fight against sickness, allergies, and other illnesses that are caused by the environment.
· collagen production, which aids in wound healing, skin repair, cartilage, and bone strength, is boosted by the use of omega-3 fatty acids.
· Iron absorption from the diet is improved as well as the health of skin, nails, and hair.
· Treatment and prevention of insufficiency of vitamin C with Celin 500 mg Strip Of 25 Tablets.
· To cure the condition scurvy is characterized by weakness, a deficiency of vitamin C and bleeding gums, and blood spots on the skin.
· Immune system booster and anti-allergy vitamin.
In human health, vitamin C has been associated with reduction of incidence of cancer, blood pressure, immunity, and drug metabolism and urinary hydroxyproline excretion, tissue regeneration. Vitamin C is effective in protecting against oxidative damage in tissues and also suppresses formation of carcinogens like nitrosamines. There is an inverse relationship with blood pressure and both plasma vitamin C and Vitamin C. Vitamin C has a lowering effect on blood pressure, especially on systolic pressure more than diastolic pressure. Low levels of plasma vitamin C are associated with stroke and with an increased risk of all cause mortality. Increased consumption of ascorbic acid raises serum ascorbic levels and could decrease the risk of death (1).
Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets Precautions and Warnings
· It’s best to check with your doctor if you have any preexisting medical conditions or are on any other drugs.
· If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this supplement, you should not use this supplement.
· You may be instructed to stop taking it at least two to three weeks before any surgery or operation.
· Vitamin supplements are meant to enhance the diets of certain individuals, but they should not be used as a replacement for a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets Usage Instructions
Take the dosage prescribed by your doctor.
You should not exceed the recommended daily intake of vitamin supplements.
Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets Storage and Disposal
Keep in a cool, dry location.
Take care to keep it out from the reach of minors
Vitamin C may be found in a variety of foods
Vitamin C is found in citrus fruits such as amla, orange, kiwi, lemon, guava, grapefruit, papaya, strawberries, and vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, and capsicum, which are all-natural sources of the vitamin. However, due to the low stability, it can be degraded during cooking and storage. Vitamin C can be destroyed by heat and light. High-heat cooking temperatures or prolonged cook times can break down the vitamin. Because it is water-soluble, the vitamin can also seep into cooking liquid and be lost if the liquids are not eaten. Quick heating methods or using as little water as possible when cooking, such as stir-frying or blanching, can preserve the vitamin. Foods at peak ripeness eaten raw contain the most vitamin C (2).
Is it safe to consume too much of a health supplement?
Yes, overdosing may be dangerous. Many people believe that taking too many vitamins isn’t bad for you. Get medical attention if you fear you have taken too much of this product.
Side effects of Celin 500
If used according to your doctor’s instructions, this supplement has a far lower risk of negative effects. In rare instances, you may develop symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, itching, and puffiness, as well as frequent urination and headache.
What are the circumstances in which this supplement should not be taken?
If you have a problem with kidney stones, commonly known as hyperoxaluria or renal disease, do not use this product.
The effect of large doses of vitamin C on serum and urine oxalate levels has been examined in both animal models and human volunteers. Studies demonstrated that rats treated with supernormal levels of vitamin C supplementation developed calcium oxalate crystal deposition in their renal tubules with the development of glomerular and interstitial fibrosis. Moreover, increased levels of oxalate concentrations indicated a most important risk factor for calcium oxalate deposits in uremic patients, a dangerous condition that occurs when waste products associated with decreased kidney function build up in your blood. Vitamin C should therefore not be viewed as a benign, water-soluble drug but rather as a drug that is potentially toxic, not only for diseased kidneys, but also for normal ones given the proper circumstances (3).
When and how should you take the Celin 500 medication?
Follow your doctor’s instructions very carefully while taking Celin 500. It may be taken with or without meals, as directed by your doctor, and should only be taken orally. Only use the medication at the indicated dosage.
How long does this drug take to work?
Depending on the intended usage and the patient’s clinical state, the length of time it takes for Vitamin C to start working varies.
What is the duration of this medication’s effects?
The length of Vitamin C effectiveness in the body depends on a variety of factors, including the intended usage, the patient’s clinical state, and the time it takes for the vitamin to be absorbed.
Pregnant women should see their doctor before using this medication
In pregnant women, this supplement should be used only in cases when the possible advantages exceed the potential hazards. Before using any supplement, always check with your doctor to see what dosage is right for you.
The Recommended Dietary Allowance for adults 19 years and older is 90 mg daily for men and 75 mg for women. For pregnancy and lactation, the amount increases to 85 mg and 120 mg daily, respectively. Smoking can deplete vitamin C levels in the body, so an additional 35 mg beyond the RDA is suggested for smokers (2).
Is it safe to use this medication when nursing a baby?
Breastfeeding mothers should only use this supplement if it is essential, and only if the benefits exceed the dangers. Before using this supplement, talk to your doctor about the proper dosage.
The WHO recommends an extra 25 mg of vitamin C for lactating women due to 20 mg daily secretion and an absorption efficiency of 85%. Similar to other group I vitamins, maternal intake of vitamin C is known to influence the concentration of vitamin C in breast milk. In a study among Finnish mother-infant pairs to determine the nutritional adequacy of breastfeeding, the mother’s intake of vitamin C influenced plasma and milk concentration of the vitamin (4).
Other FAQs about Vegetarian that you may be interested in.
Is emulsifier 472c vegetarian?
In this brief guide, we answered the query, “Is Celin 500 vegetarian?” and discussed the composition and side effects of Celin 500.
- Walingo, K. M. Role of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) on human health-a review. Afr J Food, Agric, Nutr Develop, 2005, 5,
- Vitamin C. The Nutrition Source. Harvard School of Public Health. 2020.
- Mashour, S., J. F. Turner Jr, and R. Merrell. Acute renal failure, oxalosis, and vitamin C supplementation: a case report and review of the literature. Chest, 2000, 118, 561-563.
- Abe, Sarah K., et al. Supplementation with multiple micronutrients for breastfeeding women for improving outcomes for the mother and baby. Cochr data system rev, 2016, 2.
- Spoelstra-de Man AME, Elbers PWG, Oudemans-Van Straaten HM. Vitamin C: should we supplement?. Curr Opin Crit Care, 2018, 24, 248-255.