In this brief guide, we are going to answer the question “How to store apple cider vinegar?” with an in-depth analysis of the proper storage and nutritional value of apple cider vinegar. Moreover, we are going to discuss the health benefits and the uses of apple cider vinegar.
How to store apple cider vinegar?
The best method for the storage of e cider vinegar is to put it in an airtight container.
Keep the airtight container in a cool, dry place such as a pantry.
How can you properly store the apple cider vinegar?
To properly store the apple cider vinegar, you should keep in mind the following things;
- While storing the apple cider vinegar, keep in mind to tightly close the bottle of it.
- If it has been exposed to the air or the dust particles, your apple cider vinegar will get spoiled.
- It should also be kept away from the heat. Storing it in a dark, cool place and away from sunlight will prevent its spoilage.
- Avoid diluting the apple cider vinegar as it lowers its acidity level and it will lose its preserving properties.
- You should dilute it when you have to use it only.
Can you refrigerate apple cider vinegar?
You should avoid refrigerating the apple cider vinegar as it is unnecessary.
Refrigerating apple cider vinegar doesn’t increase its shelf life.
However, if you have diluted apple cider vinegar, you can put it in the fridge.
What is the nutritional value of apple cider vinegar?
The nutritional value of 1 tablespoon of the 15ml of the apple cider vinegar provided by the USDA is as follows;
- Calories: 0
- Fats: 0g
- Sodium: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Sugars: 0.4g
- Fibre: 0g
- Protein: 0g
What are the health benefits of apple cider vinegar?
Most of the benefits of the apple cider vinegar that are claimed by the people haven’t been tested yet.
However, it is beneficial to some extent.
The apple cider vinegar which has been pasteurised doesn’t contain the bacteria produced in the fermentation.
These bacteria can harm our gut.
Apple cider vinegar is also used to have antioxidants in it.
Some of the health benefits of the apple cider vinegar are as follows;
- Apple cider vinegar helps in regulating the sugar level in the blood. That’s why it is beneficial for people against diabetes.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps in lowering the level of cholesterol in the body.
- It is also said that apple cider vinegar helps in reducing weight by lowering the appetite.
However, studies are required to prove these benefits of apple cider vinegar.
What are the adverse effects of using apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar can adversely affect your health too if it is not taken properly.
If you have taken the apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach and in the undiluted form, it may cause nausea.
It can also aggravate your throat.
How should you take the apple cider vinegar?
To keep yourself protected from the negative consequences of e cider vinegar, you must take it properly.
Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar when mixed in the water is safe for consumption.
From where can you get the apple cider vinegar?
You can easily buy apple cider vinegar from the grocery store or the supermarkets.
However, if you want to buy it online sitting at home, you may do so too.
For example, you can buy apple cider vinegar from here.
What are the uses of apple cider vinegar?
There are several uses of apple cider vinegar. Some of them are as follows;
- Apple cider vinegar is used to preserve food. It makes the food more acidic which deactivates the enzymes and kills the bacteria in the food.
- Due to the antibacterial properties of apple cider vinegar, it is used as a deodorizer.
- Apple cider vinegar is also used to make simple salad dressings.
- Because of its antibacterial properties, apple cider vinegar is also used as an alternative to the cleaning agents.
- It is also beneficial for sore throat and widely used by people to get relief from sore throat.
- Apple cider vinegar is also used as a skincare remedy and it gives ng support to the skin.
- Apple cider vinegar is also used in trapping fruit flies.
- Apple cider vinegar is also used to boil eggs easily. Apple cider vinegar is added to the boiling water for this purpose.
In this brief guide, we answered the question “How to store apple cider vinegar?” with an in-depth analysis of the proper storage and the nutritional value of apple cider vinegar. Moreover, we discussed the health benefits and the uses of apple cider vinegar.