This post will explain how you can get Instant Pay with Uber Eats. In addition to this, we will be discussing the actual advantages of delivering for Uber Eats. Lastly, we will list out certain essential items that every delivery driver for Uber Eats must carry with them while they are completing their deliveries.
How do you get Instant Pay with Uber Eats?
To get Instant Pay with Uber Eats, you can follow the steps described below:
- You will first need to open your Uber Eats driver’s app
- After this, you can tap on the menu option and then select the ‘Earnings’ option
- Here, you will find an option for Instant Pay. Tap on this
- You will need to fill out your card details. As an alternative, you can also get a Go Bank debit card from Uber
- Once your card has been added to Instant Pay, you will need to tap on the ‘Transfer now’ option to cash out your earnings. You can then withdraw your money from any ATM vestibule.
Advantages of delivering for Uber Eats
Delivering for Uber Eats is a pretty common side-hustle today. Many are doing this full-time as well. The reason for this is because Uber Eats brings multiple advantages to the delivery driver. Some of the best advantages of delivering for Uber Eats have been discussed in this section.
The earnings are very regular in Uber Eats
The best thing about delivering for Uber Eats is that the earnings are quite regular for the delivery drivers. Uber Eats pays the delivery driver after every delivery has been completed and these earnings are directly deposited into their bank accounts on a weekly basis. The delivery driver can also cash out their earnings on a daily basis through Instant Pay.
There is no supervision or management
There is absolutely no supervision or management for the delivery drivers in Uber Eats. The delivery driver thus has to answer to no one in this business and can choose to work whenever they feel like it. If they are quitting work at any point of time, they can always rejoin the force whenever they wish to.
The delivery can be done through various methods
Delivery drivers in Uber Eats have the freedom to deliver through a variety of means. The delivery driver can choose to deliver the food order through a car, a motorbike or even scooter. For those who are worrying about the environment, Uber Eats also allows deliveries through bicycle and even by-foot.
This job is great for introverts
The Uber Eats gig is pretty great for introverts as there is very little social interaction involved. The maximum amount of social interaction takes place only when the order is being picked up at the restaurant or while it is being dropped off at the customer’s residence. And thus, those who shun after-work gatherings and water-cooler gossip will definitely get a kick of Uber Eats.
Uber Eats is very widespread
Delivery drivers in Uber Eats do not have to worry about their delivery requests ever running dry in their gig. Since Uber Eats is placed pretty widely in each country of operation, the number of delivery requests for the delivery driver is always going to be high. In fact, the number of delivery requests coming through Uber Eats is always much higher than other apps.
There are bonuses and incentives
There are also bonuses and incentives that are offered in Uber Eats. The bonuses in Uber Eats are given to the driver as they complete Quests. These Quests refer to a certain number of delivery requests in a specific amount of time. Uber Eats drivers also get many incentives. These incentives can be in the form of discounts and special offers at restaurants.
The pay rates are multiplied often
Uber Eats drivers can also earn more through the multiplied pay rates in the app. The pay rates are multiplied during peak hours or busy hours. In addition to this, the pay rates are also multiplied during Boost Promotions which come up when certain events like games and concerts are in town.
Essential items for Uber Eats drivers
Uber Eats drivers need to have certain essential items with them at all times. These can make their experience as well as that of the customer’s a lot simpler and smoother. These items are:
- Flashlights for lighting up dark hallways and alleyways. These can especially come in handy for nighttime deliveries
- A dash-cam to bring more safety and security to the Uber Eats driver as well as the customer. However, the driver needs to ensure that the footage on the dash-cam is not posted on any type of social media
- A food delivery bag to make sure that the hot food stays hot and the cold food stays hot. Using a food delivery bag can also prevent spillage of foods and drinks that the customers might have ordered.
- Mints or bottles of water for the customer. These are not mandatory and are purely for increasing customer service. Some Uber Eats drivers also carry doggie treats to give to the customer’s dogs
This post has explained how you can get Instant Pay with Uber Eats. In addition to this, we have discussed the actual advantages of delivering for Uber Eats. Lastly, we have listed out certain essential items that every delivery driver for Uber Eats must carry with them while they are completing their deliveries.
If you like this post, please leave your comments and questions below.