In this brief guide, we will address the query, “How do you cleanse your kidneys with coriander?” We will also discuss how coriander is beneficial for kidney health and kidney stones. Moreover, we will also describe some easy and natural ways to cleanse your kidneys and if coriander helps with urine infection.
How do you cleanse your kidneys with coriander?
You can cleanse your kidneys by drinking coriander water or coriander juice. Coriander is very good for your kidney health. The antioxidant and detoxifying properties of coriander help to flush out the toxins from your kidneys.
Coriander is known for its natural kidney detoxifying and cleansing properties. Drinking coriander juice also significantly reduces the occurrence of kidney diseases and the formation of kidney stones. The detoxifying and diuretic properties of coriander play an important role in kidney cleansing.
You can use coriander leaves to make coriander tea or coriander water and coriander juice. They both work great as a detox drink. Here’s how you can make it at home:
Coriander tea/ Coriander water
- A bunch of fresh coriander leaves.
- 5 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Prepare the coriander leaves by washing them properly and chopping them into medium size.
- Boil the water at medium flame in a saucepan or medium pot and add the chopped coriander leaves once the water is boiled.
- Mix them properly and let them boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Let the tea cool down for a few minutes.
- Separate the coriander leaves from the water with the help of a strainer.
- Add the lemon juice and honey to taste.
- You can store the tea in a thermos or a bottle in a refrigerator for a week.
- Drink the tea regularly for the best results.
- A handful of coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Add your chopped coriander leaves to a blender.
- Add lemon juice and water to the blender and blend it until you get a soft and smooth consistency.
- Pour the juice into a glass and add lemon juice to it.
- Your coriander juice is ready to be served.
How is cilantro beneficial for kidney health?
Cilantro is very useful for removing toxins like mercury from the body. It also protects the kidneys from any harmful substances that may be lethal and cause injuries. It is also known to be effective in treating urinary tract problems and infections.
The antioxidant properties of cilantro may help prevent diabetes-related kidney problems. According to studies, the use of cilantro brought a significant reduction in oxidative damage to the kidneys, restored levels of important antioxidant enzymes, and also managed to lower blood sugar levels.
Is coriander good for kidney stones?
Coriander is good for kidney stones because it acts as a diuretic, and regulates a passageway, allowing the little kidney stones to pass on their own.
Its diuretic properties assist the body to release sodium through the urine. Likewise, coriander can also aid with urination pain and burning sensations caused by infections and kidney stones.
You can remove all the toxins, bacteria, and microorganisms that might cause urinary tract infections by increasing the filtration rate of the kidneys.
Flushing out all these toxins ultimately helps in the removal of kidney stones as well. This method is applicable only for the smaller stones, for large ones you must seek a doctor.
What are the easy and natural ways to cleanse your kidneys?
- Drinking plenty of water is necessary for digesting food, absorbing nutrients, and removing waste and toxins from your body.
- Minimize the sodium intake as too much salt can increase the blood pressure, and the risk of kidney failure, heart disease, and strokes.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, sweetened drinks, and beverages.
- Add calcium-rich food to your diet and avoid refined carbohydrates. Find some calcium-rich foods here.
- Eat lots of citrus fruits like lemons and oranges.
Does coriander help with urine infection?
Yes, coriander helps in treating urine infections along with many other urinary tract problems. Its mildly diuretic properties strengthen the urinary system without overburdening the kidneys with excessive activity. It has been used in Ayurveda for different types of urinary infections for a long time.
Urinary tract infection affects the kidneys, urinary bladder, ureters, and urethra, responsible for passing the urine out of the body.
The phytochemicals present in coriander are most effective in cooling down the burning sensation caused by urine infections.
In this brief guide, we have addressed the query, “How do you cleanse your kidneys with coriander?” We have also discussed how coriander is beneficial for kidney health and kidney stones. Moreover, we have also described some easy and natural ways to cleanse your kidneys and if coriander helps with urine infection.