Flavia Coffee Maker: How to Use (6 Easy Steps)
In this brief article, we will be answering the question, “How to use flavia coffee maker” to prepare delicious coffee, tea, or any other beverage of your liking! We will also tell you how you can clean the coffee maker so that it stays spotless and works efficiently.
How to use Flavia coffee maker?
The Flavia coffee maker can brew a single cup of coffee at a time. Here’s how to use this extremely useful machine:
- Set up the Flavia Coffee Maker on a flat, stable surface and plug it into the power socket.
- Open the lid at the top of the coffee maker and add clean, cold water to the reservoir till it reaches the ‘Max’ line. Replace the lid.
- Turn the lid on the pack door (¼ turn anti-clockwise) to open it. Place a coffee brewing pack into the brew head. Make sure to completely push it in until you hear a ‘clicking’ sound. Turn the lid the opposite way (¼ turn clockwise) to close it.
- Place a coffee mug on the base plate and adjust the brew head close to the opening of the mug.
- Choose a selection button; the right button is for beverages that require two packs of coffee, the middle button is for all types of coffee/tea, and the left button is for other beverages e.g. hot chocolate). Also, select the cup size you prefer.
- Once the beverage has finished brewing (takes less than 20 seconds), lift the mug off the plate. Once the beverage is ready, allow the machine to cool for a minute before opening the pack door and removing the used coffee pack.
How Good Is The Flavia Coffee Maker?
The Flavia Coffee Maker is a beverage-making workhorse designed exclusively for the workplace. It is easy to clean and maintain, energy-efficient and performs at an exceptional level while helping the staff do the same.
Maintaining its track record of being hassle-free, the Flavia coffee maker is a worthy alternative to a bean or cup machine. It offers an entire selection of business-friendly features, such as an internal bin, an optional base cabinet with a lockable cabinet, space for cups and stirrers, and so much more.
What Beverages Can a Flavia Coffee Machine Make?
With the Flavia coffee maker, you can prepare an unrivaled variety of drinks, including:
- Tea, which accounts for more than 50% of all office drinks
- Green teas
- Herbal infusions
- Decaf breakfast tea
- Cadbury’s hot chocolate
What Brew Sizes Does the Flavia Coffee Maker Offer?
The Flavia Coffee Maker allows you to choose between the following brew sizes:
- Over Ice cup: 3 oz. (about 90 ml) if you wish to brew coffee over ice
- Small cup: 5.4 oz. (approximately 160 ml)
- Regular cup: 7 oz. (approximately 205 ml)
- Large cup: 8.3 oz. (approximately 245 ml)
How Do You Clean a Flavia Coffee Maker?
You can clean a Flavia Coffee Maker using these simple steps:
- Turn the coffee maker off by shutting down its main power supply.
- Remove the drip tray; the tray can be split so you can give it a thorough brushing with warm soapy water.
- Empty the waste bin that stores used pods and clean it too.
- Rinse the area behind the waste bin for pods; dry it using a clean soft towel.
- Pull the front of the machine (pack door just above the drip tray and the waste bin) outwards by placing one hand on top of the Flavia unit and the other just below the pack door.
- Clean the inside of the pack door with a soft brush and warm water.
- Using a sanitized cloth or antibacterial wipe, clean behind the pack door as well.
- Remove the filter of the machine by picking up the lid on the top. Thoroughly wash and rinse until there are no traces of soap.
- Once everything is completely dry, reassemble the Flavia coffee maker and plug it back in.
Other FAQs about Coffee Maker that you may be interested in.
Why is your Bunn Coffee Maker Overflowing?
Regular Coffee Maker vs Keurig
How many scoops of coffee do I have to put in a Cuisinart coffee maker?
In this brief article, we discussed with you, “how to use flavia coffee maker” to prepare delicious coffee, tea, or any other beverage of your liking, along with the necessary steps to keep it clean for optimal working.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.