Can you cook garlic bread in the air fryer
In this guide, we will discuss the question “can you cook garlic bread in the air fryer?” We will also discuss other queries related to the subject at hand.
Can you cook garlic bread in the air fryer?
Yes, you can cook garlic bread in the air fryer. In fact, air frying will get us super crispy and super delicious perfectly toasted garlic bread.
Also, air frying takes no time which will save your time and will save your effort. For more information about cooking garlic bread in the air fryer, just keep reading the article.
Why do people love the air fryer garlic bread?
So many people love the air fryer garlic bread for so many reasons such as:
- Cooking garlic bread in the air fryer is super fast and easy as it only takes around 5 minutes in the air fryer for a batch, making it perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- They are freezer friendly so you can store them and have some ready to make garlic bread.
- You can customize the taste of the garlic bread based on your own preferences. If you want them more garlicky, you can. If you want them more cheesy, dip them up.
What are the ingredients needed to cook garlic bread in the air fryer?
To cook garlic bread in the air fryer, you need the following ingredients:
- 4 to 5 tablespoons of softened butter (simply microwave butter for a couple of seconds).
- 3 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Half a cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley.
- 1 sliced baguette or you can also use ciabatta if you want.
How to cook garlic bread in the air fryer?
To cook garlic bread in the air fryer, just apply the following steps:
- Mix together the softened butter, the minced garlic, the parmesan cheese and the dried parsley.
- Spread the mixture onto the sliced baguette or any bread of your choice.
- Place the garlic bread in the basket of the air fryer in one layer.
- Air fry the garlic bread at about 350 degrees fahrenheit for about 5 minutes.
- Serve the garlic bread and enjoy this amazing snack.
What are the nutrition facts about the previous air fryer garlic bread recipe?
|Number of servings||5 servings|
|calories||263 calories per serving|
|carbohydrates||27 grams of carbohydrates per serving|
|protein||8 grams of protein per serving|
|fats||13 grams of fats per serving|
|cholesterol||31 milligrams of cholesterol per serving|
|calcium||173 milligrams of calcium per serving|
|sodium||471 milligrams of sodium per serving|
|sugars||1 gram of sugars per serving|
|potassium||97 milligrams of potassium per serving|
|fiber||2 grams of fibers per serving|
|Saturated fat||8 grams of saturated fat per serving|
|Trans fat||1 gram of trans fat per serving|
|Vitamin A||366 IU (international units) of vitamin A per serving|
|Vitamin C||2 milligrams of vitamin C per serving|
|Iron||2 milligrams of iron per serving|
How can you store the air fryer garlic bread leftovers?
You can store the air fryer garlic bread leftovers in airtight containers in the refrigerator for about 3 days. When you plan to reheat them, don’t microwave them for more than 10 seconds. You can also quickly air fry them or bake them until they have warmed through. Make sure not to over toast them.
Can you store uncooked garlic bread in the freezer?
Yes, you can prepare garlic bread for the freezer. After spreading the garlic butter mix onto the bread, freeze the garlic bread in a single layer. When they are frozen, transfer the garlic bread into airtight containers and store them in the freezer. When you plan to cook this garlic bread, air fry them at around 340 degrees fahrenheit for about 5 to 7 minutes.
What can you serve with the air fryer garlic bread?
There is a variety of meals and dishes which you can serve with the air fryer garlic bread such as:
- Homemade pizza and garlic knots.
- Your favorite soup such as vegan tomato soup or creamy tomato soup.
- Chicken broccoli pasta casserole.
- Baked cheesy pasta.
- Butter chicken pasta.
- Shrimp alfredo pasta.
- Alfredo pasta.
- Alfredo noodles.
- Pesto chicken pasta.
- Instant pot spaghetti.
- Pesto pasta.
- Chicken alfredo pasta.
Are there any other recipes that contain garlic bread?
Yes, there are a lot of recipes that contain garlic bread. One of them is the super tasty super delicious cheesy garlic bread recipe. For more information about this recipe, the ingredients and the directions, you can simply check here.
Other FAQs about Bread that you may be interested in.
Can you freeze old bread? (7 easy methods)
Can you get sick from eating expired bread?
How long does bread last in the fridge? (+3 storage tips)
In this guide, we have discussed the question “can you cook garlic bread in the air fryer?” We also have discussed other queries related to the subject at hand.