Can you bake with Nutella? (7 Recipes to try)
In this brief guide, we will answer the question, can you bake with Nutella? We will discuss the ease with which you can bake with Nutella and a few recipes to try baking with Nutella.
Can you bake with Nutella?
You can bake with Nutella. Baking with Nutella is not a cause for concern and does not have a negative impact on the texture or taste of Nutella or the contents that it is being baked with.
Plenty of people bake Nutella as part of their baked dessert and it does not pose any special consideration. Nutella is no longer a brand only, it is a flavor, and the hazelnut and chocolate delight makes a crucial part of today’s baking.
How to bake Nutella Brownies?
Nutella brownies take around 40 minutes to make and you need unsalted butter, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, salt, all-purpose flour, and of course Nutella.
Start by preheating the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and lining your baking pan with aluminum foil.
Beat butter on high speed with your mixer and gradually add brown sugar to let it turn into a creamy mixture. At low speed, add eggs, and vanilla extract. Proceed to add a cup of Nutella and salt and mix at medium-high speed. Stir in the flour and some chocolate chips(optional).
Transfer the batter to a baking pan and add the rest of Nutella at the top of the batter.
Bake the brownies for around 35 minutes, use a toothpick to check. Let the brownies cool and serve.
How to bake Nutella cookies?
To make Nutella cookies, all you need are three ingredients; all-purpose flour, an egg, and Nutella.
The Nutella cookies have a nice chewy texture and a nutty, chocolate goodness that makes a nice treat.
- First things first, preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and prepare your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the dough by adding together Nutella, flour, and eggs in a large bowl. Mix the three ingredients well. The dough must be thick and crumbly at the same time.
- Take a small chunk of dough and roll them into balls. Place them on the baking tray and flatten them.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until they are done. The cookies would have crispy edges and a soft interior. Take the cookies out from the oven and serve when they cool.
How to bake Nutella stuffed rolls?
To make Nutella stuffed rolls, you need to prepare the yeast mix and the dough.
To make a yeast mix, you need milk, sugar, and a yeast starter. For the dough, the ingredients to have are butter, milk, eggs, sugar, salt, flour, and egg wash.
Follow the steps below for the recipe of Nutella stuffed rolls;
- Take a quarter cup of warm milk, then add yeast and a teaspoon of sugar and mix well. Let the yeast sit for a while to allow it to propagate. It will take around 10 minutes for the yeast mixture to froth and bubble.
- Melt the butter, and mix sugar in to incorporate it evenly into the butter. Add eggs to the butter and combine.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients including the yeast mixture, milk, salt and fold it all together to make a batter.
- To make a dough, add half a cup of flour and mix it into the rest of the ingredients. Add more flour if required.
- To let the dough rise, let it sit in a clean, dry place, preferably in the oven. The dough would take up twice its size after it has risen.
- Preheat the oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- Take the dough, cut it into pieces, and put them on a tray. Cover with a wrap. Use a pizza cutter and the ball must be 12-14 inches in diameter.
- Put the Nutella rolls on a baking sheet, brush with the egg wash, and pop them in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
What are some other recipes to bake Nutella into?
Nutella can be baked as other recipes as well;
- Nutella mug cake
Other than Nutella, it only needs butter, sugar, and eggs and a few minutes to prepare.
- Nutella Truffle Pretzels
Nutella Truffle Pretzels have a salty-sweet finish and make a nice, teatime snack.
- Nutella Banana Bread
Nutella Banana Bread makes moist and delicious banana bread.
- Nutella ice cream
All you need is to freeze the ingredients and put them in an ice cream maker.
Other FAQs about nutella that you may be interested in.
What happens If you eat expired Nutella?
In this brief guide, we answered the question, can you bake with Nutella? We discussed the ease with which you can bake with Nutella and a few recipes to try baking with Nutella.