In this brief guide, we will address the query, “Can you bake my chicken in the marinade?” We will also discuss what are the main steps to marinate your chicken before baking, how to bake a chicken in the marinade when it is safely served and how long should you bake chicken in the marinade
So if you are interested to know more about this topic and learn some tricks then read carefully to the end.
Can you bake my chicken in the marinade?
Yes, you can bake your chicken in the marinade, this recipe is not only easy to make but also cost and budget-friendly as you will not discard any portion of your baked chicken!!
Yes, you heard that right.
Are bored of making the same traditional baked chicken recipe and want to prepare something more creative, but at the same time easy without spending a lot of time and effort to make it?
Then baking your chicken in the marinade is your best choice and a great experience to make your own irresistible delicious homemade chicken and benefit from its enormous nutritional elements in a healthy way.
Baked chicken in the marinade is one of the best and easy recipes that you can make to add tenderness, flavour, and a healthy twist to your ordinary baked chicken recipe and boost the flavour of your chicken and enjoy their super yummy appetising taste.
How can you marinate your chicken before baking?
In this section we will guide you on how to make the perfect chicken marinade recipe with a unique flavour, to prepare your chicken for baking later.
However, note that the ingredients we will share are not fixed, so you can add or remove them and be creative with your recipe based on your taste preference.
- Mix in a large bowl vinegar, Lemon juice, Olive oil, Honey, Low sodium soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, onion powder, bell pepper, Garlic cloves, Dijon mustard, and herbs as desired
- Put your cleaned chicken in a large sealable bag then pour the marinade recipe you prepared over it and seal the bag
- let the chicken marinate overnight or for at least 4 hours in the fridge to stay tender and moist and become rich in flavour
How can you bake marinated chicken perfectly?
Baking your marinated chicken is a healthy way to enjoy the flavorful tender and juicy baked chicken meat with your family and friends.
In this section, we will share with you the basic steps to bake your chicken in the marinade perfectly in an easy, simple, and healthy way.
- Preheat your oven up to 400°F.
- spray your baking tray with nonstick cooking spray
- Remove your marinated chicken out of the fridge and make sure first to drain your chicken of the marinade before baking.
- Put the marinated chicken on a baking tray
- Bake your chicken for 35-45 minutes according to its size until it is well cooked
- Once the whole chicken is well baked, remove it from the oven
- Let the baked marinated chicken rest before slicing for at least 10 minutes
- Use a knife to slice, shred or chop your baked chicken
- Serve your baked chicken in the marinade directly hot
- Bon appetit
When is your marinade-baked chicken safe to serve?
Baked Chicken in the marinade can be safely served once it is well cooked.
This can be checked by using an instant-read thermometer to test its doneness, where it is considered to be well cooked once it reaches a safe internal temperature of about 165°F at its thickest part, at this point, there will be no blood residues according to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Besides, for your safety, you should discard any baked marinade chicken leftovers which have been left for more than two hours at room temperature.
However, leftovers can be consumed within 3-4 days once they are properly stored in the fridge.
How long should you bake a chicken in the marinade?
The adequate time required for baking a chicken in the marinade mainly depends on the size or weight of the chicken and the temperature of the oven.
However, on average, it is recommended to bake it for 35-45 minutes at an oven temperature of 400F
For more detailed guidance, please click the link here
Other FAQs about Chicken that you may be interested in.
In this brief guide, we have addressed the query, “Can you bake my chicken in the marinade?” We have also discussed what are the main steps to marinate your chicken before baking, how to bake a chicken in the marinade when it is safely served and how long should you bake chicken in the marinade.
Hope you found this blog useful. If you have any questions, please let us know.